Saturday, December 6, 2008

This Week

well it all started out to be a great week. I had doc appointments and a class that I had to go to and thought it was on tuesday and it ended up that I missed the class it was on monday instead of tuesday. and then I had my 3 hour sugar test that was supose to be on wednesday but the doc. office called me to change that for this monday instead because they dont do the test in the afternoon they only do them in the morning. but then the week all fell apart wednesday morning at 1:00 when Grandpa Dannehl Passed away of old age because he was 86 going on 87 and his heart just gave up on him. but he lived a long life and he knew his time was comming. so we have had a rough week trying to plan for a funeral and getting things ready. and plus taking time off of work to do all of this. well I will update on monday or so to tell every one how my test went.

No comments: