Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Commer

As all of you know I am Pregnant with #1 YEAH!! We are existed!!. I just wanted to clue you in of what has been going on with me and the Pregnancy. well we first found out June 5 2009 with a at home pregnancy test. I just left if alone from there to see what would happen in the months to come well I got thinking I should go to the doctor. by the time I made an appointment it was July 9 2009 when I went to my first Doctors appointment and she told me that I was 10 weeks along at that time. By then I was having alittle morning sickness really tired and didn't really want to go any were. That all passed and am filling fine know. know I am 24 weeks and we found out that we are having a little girl. we have thought of a few names but we just don't know which one to use yet. Doctors appointments are once a month until the end of this month and this months (October 25) I have a sugar test done Yeah me!! then after this appointment we go to every 2 weeks. I get sick every once in a while. I have had the 24 hour flu bug which wasn't fun but we lived through it. I have growing pains once in a while. I get heart burn once in a while also. That is the story so far.

No comments: